NOW Info

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Who Can Tame The Tongue?

So after being told exactly how deadly and damaging this object called the tongue is, the next bombshell we receive from the manufacturer’s handbook is that it is impossible to tame.

Yep. We can only actually “guard” the cage that houses this wild untamable beast, the mouth. Keep it tightly sealed as often as possible to contain the wild animal that’s inside. And when you do open it, you should be very careful to control what you say. Remember our earlier passage?

A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth,
But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.
He who guards his mouth preserves his life,
But he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction.

Proverbs 13: 2&3


See the bold lettering?

Amazing stuff this. It means that we can tame Snakes, Lions, Tigers and every wild, nasty animal… but not the tongue. The tongue can only be carefully “guarded”.

When I first became aware of this amazing revelation from the manufacturer’s handbook, I had mixed emotions. On one hand my eyes were opened and I understood a lot of things that I had never understood before, but on the other hand I was terrified. I began to remember everything that I have said in my life that was evil and negative. I purposed immediately to start talking positively as much as possible. And I also purposed to be very careful about what I say.

You see once you’ve said something, you can never take it back. For better or for worse, you’ve planted a seed and you can’t stop it’s growth. It is a seed that will grow into something. Imagine the power, imagine the effect when the words spoken are positive. Imagine the violence and devastation when those words are negative and evil. You can’t really stop them.

The only thing you can do is to break the curse and cast out the demons guarding that "fruit". For details on how exactly to do this, please subscribe to my email newsletter which gives details on what to do about the negative and evil words you’ve spoken in your life. Send a blank email now setcaptivesfree@freeautobot.com
Please make sure that you enter this email address into your email address book so as to receive your email without any problem from your ISP filters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home